Monday, April 5, 2010

Tillmans Table Side S'mores

So... I am guilty of visiting Tillmans Roadhouse in the Bishop Arts District of Dallas twice in one week. (Sorry all non-dallas readers) My excuse is that I went with two different friends who had never been before, so naturally I had to lead them on their adventure to the land of table side s'mores.

Not only does Tillmans have ridiculously good food, they have this delightful thing they call table side s'mores, They literally bring you a small fire pit with homemade marshmallows and semi-sweet chocolate chunks like you have never tasted before. The marshmallows are light and fluffy, they come in three flavors:
  1. Maple
  2. Mocha
  3. Orange
All of these are great, I personally could take a plate of the maple and call it a day. They are full of cinnamon and sugar, with a woodsy background taste that brings a maple syrup taste into play. YUM.


My friend Kelly partaking in the roasting.

perfect burn

Sorry for the dark pictures-the other diners did not appreciate my flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails