Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Harriot Grace





On any given day I probably look at about 500 websites, and at least that many emails pumped with stock shots from photographers. Since I am so over stimulated by imagery - good and bad, it's always fun when something really catches my eye.

A few months ago I came across Harriot Grace, a small humble online retailer out of Canada. I was originally drawn to them for their cake flags, but I quickly fell in love with everything else they had on their site. Not only do they have beautiful items but they have a great story. As the website states, it is a father daughter business, only this father and daughter live almost 3,000 miles apart from each other. It all started when the father started sending packages of handmade wooden spoons to his daughter which she fell in love with so she asked her father if he would like to share them with the world, after much thought he agreed and the rest is online history! Each item is lovingly handcrafted and one of a kind. They often sell out but replenish every few months. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails