Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce

What I am experiencing right now should be illegal. I have been craving chocolate like it's going out of style the past few days but I haven't been able to bake much since my kitchen has been closed for a few weeks. I know sad, but hopefully it will be back in full swing soon. Back to my need for chocolate - I had chocolate chips, peanut butter, and a can of sweetened condensed milk. Who knew that just by mixing those three things together you could have the most amazing chocolate peanut butter topping to pour, yes pour over ice cream. Since I decided to make this at the last minute my camera is dead and I didn't get any photos, but good news! The lovely Nigella Lawson is here to show you exactly how to make it step by step. I could listen to her gorgeous english accent talk about chocolate all day. Make this. You will love it. There is nothing more to say.

All you need:
  • Chocolate chips
  • 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
  • Peanut butter
  • Boiling water
  • Crushed peanuts (optional)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious and frankly, it's downright brilliant. AND I have all those ingredients in the pantry. Woop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails