Monday, February 22, 2010

Mixin' some love


I have been blessed with my very own Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer! To celebrate this occasion I took about 50 photos. Beginning at the opening of the box and ending with a christening complete with a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

I have always been jealous of the fancy bakers (or even some non-bakers) who have one of these beautiful mixers. They really do make things so much easier, especially when multi-tasking comes into play. I was given a gorgeous Empire Red one which I LOVE! It is the Tilt-Head design with 10 speeds. It came with the flat beater for general mixing, a dough hook to knead dough, and a wire whip for whipped cream, meringues, and icings. There is also an awesome pouring shield which helps keep the flower in the bowl and not on me.

Surely most people have seen one of these are probably wouldn't get as excited about having one as I clearly am, but this is a big deal to me. Thank you :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails